Study in Japan
Japan offers Bangladeshi students the opportunity of studying in a safe environment in one of the most developed countries in the world with 30-100% scholarships and good employability prospects to migrate after graduation.
Why Study Japan?
World Class Degrees
International students in Japan will receive the benefits of some of the highest educational standards in the world. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, has ranked Japanese high school students number one in the world for mathematics, and number two for scientific literacy.
Immigration in Japan
Low-skilled workers will be able to reside in Japan for five years, while foreign workers with specialized skills will be allowed to stay indefinitely, along with their family members. Japan has one of the best passports in the world, 191 visa-free travels, it’s the strongest passport in the world.
Japanese universities offer scholarships based on Merit, English Proficiency, ECA, and a well-written Essay which can range from 30-100%.
Living expenses can be 1/4th of what you would pay in countries like the USA or Canada. The average expenses for living in Tokyo are around 100,000 YEN. Living expense stipends are also offered through Jasso scholarships.
Most students receive job offers even before they graduate. Starting salaries in Japan are one of the highest in the world and the employability rate for students are 90-98% after their graduation.
Japan has the highest number of Nobel prize winners of any other Asian country. Japan is one of the safest countries in the world and is reputed to have a culture that is warm, welcoming, and helpful.
Our Partner Universities
Popular Courses in Japan
Media and Law
Hospitality and Tourism
Globalization and Regionalism
Environment and Development
Digital Business and Innovation
The Humanities and Modernity
Undergraduate Scholarship opportunities
- Tokyo International University (TIU) offers 30% – 100% scholarships to students with a holistic approach.
- Ritsumeikan University (RU) also offers 20% – 100% fee reduction scholarship for the most outstanding students.
- Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) offers up to 100% Tuition Reduction Scholarship based on the student’s profile.
- Kyoto University of Advanced Science (KUAS) has two scholarships (Super KUAS-E Scholarship) which covers Stipend, 100% Tuition Exemption and Admission Fee Exemption and the KUAS-E Scholarship covers Tuition and Admission Fee Reduction of 30%, 50% or 100%.
Postgraduate Scholarship Opportunities
- Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU) offers 30% to 100% tuition scholarships are available for Graduate School of Asia Pacific Studies and Graduate School of Management (MBA).
- Globis Pre-Masters Scholarship acts as a waiver for the Pre-MBA enrolment fee of 23,000 JPY up until MBA enrolment.
- GLOBIS Masters Scholarships can cover up to 50% of tuition and are available to students who demonstrate the potential to contribute to the GLOBIS community through strong academic performance and exceptional leadership qualities.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
- MEXT Scholarship – The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of the Japan Government offers Scholarships for Bangladeshi Students for various fields of study ranging from 117,00-145,000 YEN that covers stipend, tuition fee, and roundtrip airfare.
Click here for more details
- JASSO Scholarship -The Japan Student Services Organization offers scholarships for qualified Bangladeshi students accepted by Japanese Universities under a student exchange agreement which ranges from 80,000 YEN to 242,000 YEN.
Click here for more details
Why you should Choose Us?
NO FEE for Our Services
Application & Visa Assistance
Registered Partner with TIU, APU
High Rate of Scholarship Winners
Guidance to securing a Scholarship
Assistance in English Test Registration
Prompt, Professional and Friendly Service
Guidance to Writing the Personal Statement
Step-by-Step from Pre to Post Departure
MACES is Bangladesh’s leading study abroad consultant working with more than 200+ universities in the UK, USA, Canada, Japan, Malaysia, and Australia. We pride ourselves on making a difference in the lives of our students through honest and innovative guidance counseling. We strive to be the best Study Abroad Consultants by providing a service to students that is free and unrivaled by any other agency in the Country. Get in touch with us to find out how we can help you in your search for the best higher study option.
Years of Experience
What Our Students Say
What does MACES do?
MACES is a young enthusiastic study abroad consulting service for students who are looking for higher education opportunities in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, and Malaysia. We provide professional guidance counseling to serious students.
What are our services?
We provide the following services to all of our students:
- Assistance with university/college Selection and Application
- Assistance with the Scholarship application, Essay review, and Interview preparation
- Advice on Accommodation
- Advice on the English Language
- preparation and Registration support for IELTS and PTE exams
- Advice, preparation, and processing of Visa application
- Advice on finance and insurance for your travel and studies. (For example, living costs and travel insurance.)
- Pre-departure advice/guidance to prepare you for your destination
- Follow up after arrival (airport pick up, accommodation, enrolment)
Which countries does MACES work with?
MACES represents academic institutions in:
Are there any counseling fees or service charges?
No. Our services are completely free of charge to the student, however, we do take a fully refundable deposit of TK. 5,000 at the time of application. This deposit is refunded fully at the time that the first installment is made to the university or college. This is only to discourage non-serious students to apply and take away important resources from the serious applicants.
Do I have to make any deposit before visa?
Most universities require a partial deposit or tuition fee before issuing the final document based on which a student can apply for the visa. Deposit is only mandatory for institutions that require it. If the institution does not require a deposit prior to issuing the final confirmation then no deposit is required before visa. It may be noted, however, that payment of deposit beforehand is beneficial to the student since it shows the genuine commitment of the student to study in the institution. All deposit payments made prior to the visa are adjusted with tuition fees and so the student does not end up paying anything extra. It may also be mentioned that All institutions we work with provide a full refund in case the visa is refused. Some institutions do deduct a nominal administrative fee if a refund needs to be provided. Please speak with your MACES counselor or interested universities to find out more.
Book Appointment Today!
How to fill-up the form?
- Provide as many details as possible.
- Fill up your name according to your ID (Passport).
- Provide your active contact number and email address.
- All information should be relevant or write N/A there.
- Select None for any dropdown option that does not fit.
Hit the submit button and we will be in touch with you shortly!
Our consultancy is absolutely free of cost for you! Let’s talk about your higher education
Without your consent, we do not share your personal information with third parties for marketing purposes.*