- This event has passed.
Study in Canada at GBC
March 1, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
George Brown College is one of Canada’s largest and most diversified colleges. Upon successful completion of the degree, students can transfer to top ranking Canadian Universities like University of Waterloo, York University, University of Toronto. The college offers programs from its three campuses- St. James, Casa Loma & Waterfront. George Brown offers 142 full-time programs and 193 continuing education certificates/designations across a wide variety of professions to a student body of over 25,800 (full-time enrolment) students, including over 3,500 international students. Students can earn certificates, diplomas, postgraduate certificates, apprenticeships and degrees.
• Arts, Design & Information Technology
• Fashion Design
• Media & Performing Arts
• Computer Technology
• Health Sciences
• Hospitality & Tourism Management
• Liberal Studies
Tuition Fees- $14,931-$31,515 (Varies by program)
• May, January & September
• Diploma/Certificate Programs are 1, 2 or 3 academic years in duration
Why George Brown College?
• 81% graduate employment rate
• Real life Experience- 95% of the courses offer field education
• Small class sizes-means you have regular access to your lectures and more focus on your courses
• It is located in Toronto which is one of the most important hubs in North America
Vivek Yadav, Recruitment & Marketing Representative, from George Brown College will be available to meet with students at MACES office on 1st March from 10am to 5pm. Students can come to our office and discuss their options with him on that day.