- This event has passed.
OnSpot Admission with UWE Bristol
April 1 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Entry requirements University of the West of England – UWE Bristol
Entry onto undergraduate courses
If you have achieved one of the following, we will be able to consider you for a UWE Bristol undergraduate course:
- For students with a GPA of 4.6 or more in your HSC or above 60% or more in a Polytechnic Diploma (with a high score in the relevant subject area) we will consider you for entry into year one of our Bachelor’s in the areas of computing and business. Students wanting to study Law will need at least one A-level.
- If you have achieved a GPA of 2.7 or more in a bachelor’s of Arts/Science/Commerce, we may consider you for year two entry onto a bachelor’s degree.
- If you have studied A-levels or International Baccalaureate, .For A-Levels, the minimum requirements for entry into UG are normally: BBC. This varies from one course to the other.
The requirements listed above are the minimum requirement for entrance to UWE Bristol. Competitive courses may have higher requirements.
Entry onto postgraduate courses
If you have achieved one of the following, we will be able to consider you for a UWE Bristol postgraduate course:
- A GPA of 2.7 from a top university
- 55% in Masters of Arts/Science/Commerce or Engineering.
English language requirements
To study at UWE Bristol you must demonstrate that your English level is high enough for university study. They accept a number of different Secure English Language Tests (SELT) for entry onto our degree courses, with IELTS being the most common. Overall score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each component for Undergraduate courses and Overall score of 6.5 with 5.5 in each component for Postgraduate courses. This may be different for different courses.
UWE Bristol Online English Language Test
The test will follow the same format and scoring system as the IELTS test, testing; listening, reading, writing and speaking. The UWE Bristol Online English Language Test provides entry onto UWE Bristol courses only, and cannot be used for applications to other institutions and can only be used if you already have a conditional offer to study at UWE Bristol and then can book this test for No Cost.
What to bring on the OnSpot Admission Day
- Academic Documents
- IELTS / English Test Proficiency (if any)
- 2 recommendation letter (Postgraduate letter)
- Statement of Purpose explaining why they have chosen the country, university, course etc and any explanation about their case. (Postgraduate students and students with complicated cases e.g More than 1-2 years study gap)
- Copy of your CV
What time you need to come:
The admissions begin at 1:00 PM Dhaka time, but you need to go through a prescreening to make sure you have all your documents in place and ready to go into the admissions interview. Once registration has been completed, send all your documents to [email protected] and make sure you bring your hardcopies of all the documents on the Admissions Day.
Book your time with us now and arrive at least 30-60 mins early.
Where to come:
We have two branches where you can come in for the OnSpot Admission:
Gulshan Branch: Navana Tower, Suite 9B, 45 Gulshan Ave, Dhaka 1212
Dhanmondi Branch: House 39/B, Rd No. 27, Dhaka 1209
If you are not in Dhaka, but interested to apply, we are able to set up a Zoom meeting for OnSpot Admission, ask your counsellor today!
See you there!